Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What Year Used S-Class is Reliable to Buy??
Given the horror stories I've heard about MB's reliability (or lack thereof), and knowing my new acquisition might be long out of warranty, I would like to hear your collective wisdom before jumping...
2
2

rear shocks--necessary to remove wheel?
I'm doing the rear shocks on my 84 300SD and read somewhere that I need to remove the wheel. Do I really need to do this? Getting under the car it looks like that's not really necessary. I have read...
6
6

can you change the output on a bosch internaly regulated alternator ?
Yes you can, there are two ways: one is to buy this device: will get 14.09V instead of 13.80V, energy comes from Kinetic Energy, not from fossil fuel) Two is to send your alternator to me and I will...
16
16

Re: Fiat To Close Chrysler Deal Shortly, Shares Jump
at least they can't wreck Fiat the way they ruined Mercedes reputation for quality.......because Fiat has no reputation...except for rust....
1
1

World Oil Production to Peak in 2013
Hello, does everybody know that according to some Oil Geologists (e.g. Colin Campbell) in 2013 the world oil output is going to peak ? Are you aware what this does mean for all of us ? We have 4 years...

Mercedes
Hallo, ihr Lust habt, eine neue Auto-Community mit aufzubauen, dann schaut doch mal bei vorbei. Zur Zeit sind viele Autofreunde online, einige davon auch echte Autoprofis. Es fehlen nur noch richtig...
1
1

Re: Help please!
Yes. Go back to the kiddie's room. We're professionals here. You're obviously a jerk, an amateur, and a bad speller. And you don't have a clue what you're doing. Get lost. "I don't really have a...
10
10

400SEL Exhaust
Hi Group, 1990 420SEL, 198,000 miles I just got a quote of $1400 to replace the exhaust system from the flange behind the catalytic converter back to the rear bumper. The labor is only an hour or so....
3
3

1983 300D Value
I recently stopped by a wrecking yard that specializes in wrecked exotic cars. I've seen many very expensive cars that were totaled by the insurance company. I was pleased to see a 1983 300D Turbo...
3
3

1981 300SD: What's it worth?
Der Klunker is settling into advanced klunkerhood. Rust is everywhere, the head liner is dripping. There's a large dent on the left front fender. Seats are broken down. The hood ornament is long gone...
8
8

how do this guy do it!?
This guy are working from home. And now he`s driving the dream car. Is this for real?

Mercedes to go Green. ALL Green. No Petroleum by 2015.
what du you think of mercedes to go all green?
1
1

Mercedes-Benz SLR Stirling Moss
is a nice cars?

The Hottest Mercedes...Ever?

excellent metal polishing stuff
Hi, my cars alloy rims looked just baaad. for some reason the previous owner did not care too much of cleaning wheels properly. I tried a few things but nothing really was helpful. Until I found Blue...