300 D

Hello Everyone, I live in san diego, and i have a 1983 Mercedes 300 D for sale. I had a little frontal accident, the only thing that needs is a radiator, a
hood and maybe something with the oilpump? It should be an easy fix. I can send you picture if interested. The rest of the car is in excellent condition, it has 240000 miles and plenty more to go. Any sugestion, interest or advise is apreciated . thank you -susan-