300 SDL water on floor no visible sign of leaks

I found a puddle of water on the floor of my 86 300SdL behind the front passenger seat. It has been raining heavily this weekend but I have never had this problem before
and can't see any sign of where the water entered. Is is possible that the seal on the sunroof is going, and would that drain water to the floor area somehow without making a the inside roof wet? Thanks,
-- Jeff
Jeff,
With your hood opened, look at the edge of the windshield for a drain. When they get clogged water shows up inside the car. There is one on each side. Use a lonpiece of wire like the copper ground in romex cable to help clean things out. P.