300 SEL 6.3L parts

Hi All,
Does anyone know of sources for MB 300 SEL 6.3 litre parts? I do know of the following:
Star Motors, Niemoller, The Benz Bin... I've heard of Karl Heinz in
Pittsburgh or Milwaukee but do not have contact info for him. any others, perhaps in California or Germany, England?
Thanks,
Alex
For new parts... try...
http://www.mr-auto-parts.com /