300CD emblem replacement

We have a damaged emblem on the hood of our 300CD. Does anyone have a diagram of this part to illustrate all the parts and how they all fit together?
Thanks, Darren
The "star" is a spring loaded unit that snaps into place. It can be bought on line.
performanceproducts.com thebenzbin.com buymbparts.com
says...

After having three of them stolen in quick succession, I don't bother anymore. Took awhile to get used to not having that gunsight out there on the hood.