300CD rear window

We have a faulty rear window in our 300CD. The electronic windows will not control the rear window. It sounds like a mechanical failure. How do we obtain some diagrams or details of how to repair this window?
Are there any freely available pdf documents for the 300CD?
Thanks, Darren
performanceproducts.com has a free catalog that explodes many engine and body parts.
Why does it sound like a mechanical failure? Can you hear the window motor working? If not, it could be electrical--maybe a dirty console switch or broken wires where the door hinges open.