300CE Seatbelt presenters

I have a 1991 300CE but the seatbelt presenters dont seem to work. Checked the wiring under the seats all look fine, also checked the switches on the
doors, I believe there are relays somewhere in the back near to the rear left and right windows?
Anyone any ideas what might be the problem?
Thanks in anticipation Bob
Try diagnosing with voltmeter and see if the electric current is present or not. It is long process of checking every point, including the fuses and motors. Another possibility is loosened electrical connections which happen.