300d how to replace the fuel return hoses between injectors

Ok, I have a 300d with two leaking fuel return hoses. I want to replace them, I have already bought them, Do I just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on? Please help.
Wade
Wear latex or rubber gloves. Use a utility knife to cut the old hose off its barbed attachment points. Use each old hose to cut its new hose to correct length. Use a pliers to push the new hose onto the attachment points. Finally, at #5 cylinder is a "stub" hose with a steel plug. Save yourself time by inserting the steel plug into the stub end of the new hose BEFORE attaching the hose onto the injector.
Suggest you do the job with less than a full fuel tank so no fuel backflows - I'm not sure this will happen but why risk a mess.
Also, instead of the crappy fabric type hose that MB supplies, I'd switch to one of the vinyl type fuel hoses. I was replacing these every couple years on my 300SD, until I switched.
I bought a short piece of 1/4 inch OD vinyl hose at Orchard Supply Hardware as a test substitution but haven't yet installed it.
Is that the kind of hose you used on your injectors?

Nope. Get a meter of fuel return hose from the dealer. It's cheap.

My local independant SAAB garage sells it for half of Benz dealer cost.

It does not really matter what you use for excess fuel return off the injectors, as there is very little pressure on the return to the tank. So the only criteria is that the hose is unaffected by diesel fuel and is not porous. Clear braided hose is fine and very cheap if bought by the yard from a hose dealer. Any hydraulic hose house will stock braided hose in any diameter you want.
--
All the best,
Stubbsy.

No. I got mine at an auto parts store. It is fuel rated, sort of a semi-transparent yellow color. I just took a piece of the old one and had them match it for me. Been on about 3 years now, with no leaking
Key Words: Fuel Rated, regular vinyl just won't due