300D Injector Rack Dampener Adjustment - Plot Thickens

Thanks to Heav, who was kind enough to post photos of his injector pump with the rack dampener clearly shown. I thought this would help me solve my problem, but alas, my injector pump, of course, does not have the dampener adjustment there, and in fact, I cannot find it anywhere on the injector pump assembly.

FWIW, mine is a 1979 OM617 in a W123 300D

Reply to
randallbrink