300E 1989 ?? any good?

Page 2 of 2
It's not finished yet, I think a couple more months. Go to http://mbca.cartama.net/ (the MBCA forums) and register (you don't have to join MBCA to use the forums any more) and PM Tom Hanson, he's the parts
manager at the Irvine, CA classic center. Richard

Excellent, thank you!
cp

Sure. Just add a zero or two.

Well yeah, but it's better than not having anything at all. Richard
I agree - the time and money I have put into it is almost solely because I am hypnotized by the car! I just like the lines, the ride, the smell - it's worth the nickel and diming I've put into it, but I always put the best I can afford, and right now, that's pretty much the best. If things get lean, I'll at least have a good base built!
My goal is to be driving my MBZ till I'm on SOcial Security, and that's a moving target!
Tweaks

:-) yeh, my thoughts EXACTLY! Now that I've got a wife, a kid and a mortgage I can't afford a new one, but who cares, the only one I'd want, the e-class, looks like a ford.
Yeh, I'll be drivin' my w123 till Jesus comes!
cp