300E -91 to E320 -94 Am I crazy ?

Theyre both 124's. And approx the same equipment. Am I fooling myself when I think its a better car ?

Anyone with a 124 E320 ?

Reply to
MaH

NO Comparision.....

94/95 124 chassis is all 2nd generation tech.. 104 with: variable cam timing variable intake tuning length distributorless ignition OBD 1 code retrival Ist gear start w/4 speed [ no comparision] 2:65 differential [ that is worth the difference right there !!!] 134a freon 217 HP w excellent torque H-4 haedlamps with Glass lens [ Euro style beam pattern] Classic Face -Lift styling ASR and larger brake rotor/pads etc,etc....
Reply to
AJDalton7

Thanks for the reply. And since this is in EU I was sort of expecting euro spec ;) But how do I tell the "new" engine from the older 300E-24v ?

"AJDalton7" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m22.aol.com...

Reply to
MaH

No distributor

Reply to
AJDalton7

The 94-95 is the best 124. They have the newer, more powerful motor which doesn't have to work as hard to propel the car. They also have traction control, better headlights, dual airbags, an armrest with a lift up top, and a zebrano wood slide back topped mini console. The steering wheel is much thicker and more comfortable. They have lower body cladding and red and white tail lights. The leather seats are the newer style. P.

Reply to
pkmaven