300E dome light bulb change

Hi everyone,
Any clue on how to remove the dome light cover assembly ? I need to replace the dome bulb...
Thanks for all your help !
J.P.Rousseau Montreal QC Canada

I have a 1990 420SEL. Maybe the 300E is the same. Push the cover to the side and pull down on the pushed side. I've forgotten whether you push it to the right or left. I played with that GD thing for hours before I figured it out.
Hope this works for you.