300E Follow-up and another question

Hi Tom and everyone else..... So do I or do I do not have to "bleed" the fuel system? If no one knows, its ok....:) Has anyone heard of the injectors going bad on this model and oor the fuel distributor? The price of that scares me... In most cases wouldnt the distributor be o.k., if the car has always ran on hi-test and been treated with techron on occasion? I now have the fuel accumlator. I have not installed it yet. Im so mad about this, I just ordered the fuel pressure regulator. Since I am keeping the car till it quits, I said what the hell. All help is greatly appreciated....You guys are my only help... (Since my dads gone for 3 more weeks, its not that bad using his 01 E320 4Matic....The girlfriend likes it better than the

300...lol)-Chuck, NJ
Reply to
Chuckyg

No, no need to bleed fuel system... it is self purging.

Reply to
Tiger