300E Fuel Filter Replacement

Hello again... I put the new fuel filter on and replaced the crush washers and cannont seem to figure out why the one end keeps on dripping fuel when the pump is activated..... Is there any type of sealent I am suppose to use
around the crush washers? I wouldnt think I would have to.... And how tight is this suppose to be? -Charlie.....again, Monmouth County NJ
We get that sometime even with new washer... the solution is coat the washer with aviation fuel form-a gasket available at Pep Boys.
Thanks Tiger!
Thats what I did... I even coated the outside layers with some hi-tack, fuel resistent sealer.
_Chuck