300e Intermediate Arm Bushings

I'm looking to replace the intermediate arm bushings on my 1988 300E W124. The bolt hits into the exhaust down pipe. I don't think I can get the clearance I need by unbolting the motor mounts and lifting the
engine. Is there any way to get the bolt out without cutting the head off? Thanks for your help
JB 99 E55 88 300E
http://boardreader.com/thread/Idler_Intermediate_Steering_Arm_Bushings_8ht7Xu7cw.html
Done that job... easy... pull lower bushing out and knock the top bushing up and the bolt and bushing comes off...