300e: Leak at Fuel Pump

92 300TE, 140k,
This car has been sitting for over a year. As I cranked the car yesterday, fuel is leaking at the rear fuel pump at the 'fuel line to
engine' brass connector. Tightening the brass fitting did not stop the leak. Thoughts appreciated.
Chip L
You have to disconnect it... dry the ftting a bit... and apply aviation form a gasket at the contact spot.
I really appreciate the advice, Tiger. Is that product available at auto shops? If not, where can I get it...
Chip
Tiger wrote:

Yes, available at pretty much all auto parts stores. If there are copper washers, get new ones at the dealer... you are going to need quite a bit as you do have to disassemble the fuel filter too... they are all on the common rail