300e light question

Hi all- I'm puzzled by this one. The issue is w/ my trunk light and my rear seat roof light in my 1986 300e. sometimes the trunk light comes but, but is
very dim. Other times it doesn't come on at all. The interior back seat light glowed once, but doesn't anymore. All other interior & courtesy lights work- they shine fully and turn on/off as they should. All bulbs are correct. Any suggestions will be much appreciated....
Also, are there any good manuals/wiring diagrams for this car? I bought the "owners bible", and its not much help at all....
Thanks as always to all in MBLand... Chris
Thanks much, Chris
Try cleaning the light switches with tuner cleaner or WD40. Worked on my 300E trunk light and door switches.
good luck