300E-No Heat/AC

Hello... I went out in my car today and when I turned the EC on no air came out. I had the temp dial onto the red and I got nothing. I tried hitting
all of the buttons and nothing was working. THe AC will not work either. No air is coming out. It worked fine yesterday...it was 72 degrees and I decided to test the AC for a few minutes and it was ice cold. Today it was 34 degrees and I wanted the heat/defroster; NOthing though. It sounds like it could maybe be a relay of some sort... Any help is greatly appreciated... Charlie- NJ