300E O2 Sensor?

I think I am going to change my o2 sensor, being its the origional. I have a soem clue that it's somewhere near the top of the manifold. My car is expierencing a rough idle, poor acceleration and carapy fuel economy
recently.
Thanks all- C. Grainger -Sea Girt, Belmar NJ
It is under the pass seat. Move the pass seat all the way back and lift the capet an the wire feeds thru the floor tunnel.