300E Plastic Foglamp Piece, where can I get...

My 1989 300Es fog light covers are looking awful.... Does anyone know where I can find a replacement cover for the pasander side or both sides..? Is
it hard to repalce? Thnak you all
Expensive and easy to replace... Expensive as in about $100 each side. Check eBay. It is time to upgrade to Euro headlight. I strongly recommends Bosch or Hella units. I, myself, have DEPO... the quality of the construction is disappointing. However, the glass and the mirror reflector is first rate. The bulb holder for the H4 is very disappointing plastic!

Does the problem exist throughout the entire plastic cover (outside, through the plastic, and to the inside) or is it just a surface problem? There are ways to polish plastic to a mirror smooth finish.