300E Questions

Hello everyone, I have posted here many times and found all of you experts helpful. I am 23 years old and own 2 mercedes, a 89 300E and a 1987 300D, which my
girlfriend uses. My 300E has 125,000 miles on it and runs great, eberything works good. I am going to probably get a 99 or 00 E320 by the end of the year. I was going to give my 300e to my brother who would use it back and forth to college and at college. I have only put about 5,000 miles a year in the car the past 4 years. Is this a car that a 18 yr old can use every single day and put 10-15,000 miles a year on it, while taking care of it also.
Ragards,- Chuck-NJ
Why not?
Or, give the 300E to the girlfriend and the 300D to the brother.