300E Still Not Running Correctly

Hello everyone.....

My 300E is still in my driveway and starts up without a problem on a cold start but cuts out sometimes after 2 minutes or after 5 minutes. When it dies, it sounds like it gonna stop then goes back to a normal idle and then again it couts out. If i hold the gas down, it will run for a little longer at around 2000 RPMS, then cut out. If i wait a few minutes, it starts up and does the same. Before it cuts out, the check engine light comes on. Here is everything I have replaced.... OVP Relay Fuel Pump Relay Fuel Accumulator Fuel Pressure Regulator Cap and Rotor COld Start Valve Spark Plugs Fuel Pump Check Valves Fuel Filter Ignition Coil Catalytic Converter O2 Sensor Crankshaft Sensor Most of the parts were replaced recently or in the past few months. Anyone here have any other ideas?- Chuck, Monmouth County NJ

Reply to
Chuckyg

What diagnostic codes are displayed?

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

Hi, C200 owner here :)) Did you do a PMS check? Maybe you're experiencing problems with ignition anticipation angle? I may make sense, since motor dies when it gets hot.... Check trouble codes - and visit

They have new 2006 MB WIS for free ;)))

Andrzej

U¿ytkownik "Chuckyg" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

Reply to
Andrzej

Did you change the fuel filter?

"Andrzej" wrote in news:dvme3s$587$ snipped-for-privacy@atlantis.news.tpi.pl:

angle? I

..

minutes.

months.

Reply to
Fandalay

Did you read his fricking post?

Reply to
Martin Joseph

When it dies what doesn't it have? Fuel, spark or air?

Reply to
Richard Sexton