300e suspension noises

when i go over bumbs in my car it has a dull rattle underneath. It kind of feels jittery...I` sure there are bushings worn out under the car. What I am wondering is there any common problems to look for on these cars.
I don`t want to get into replacing everything under the car like i did with my 190e. The car is a 1990 300e Thanks snipped-for-privacy@eastlink.ca
I had a similar noise with my 260E - turned out to be the differential bushes. These are cheap but the labour wasn't. You really need to get a decent mechanic to look over the car, as the 300E has a LOT of bushes in the suspension and other systems.
Al Bolton 1990 500SE 1988 260E FOR SALE

You really need to check every linkage... fairly easy to check but best done with two people. Shaking, wiggling and proding every joints.
ryank wrote:

Could be many things; take it to a garage, lift it and check for loose pipes, muffler, shocks, etc.