300E Water Pump replacement

Where is the best place (price/quality) out there to get a new water pump for my 89 300E? So far every thing I swee is over $160.00.
Also, when I replace it, I am purging the system of the
green-antifreeze. Is the new "all-Color" antifreeze ok, or should I try to find the red stuff?
Thanks, Thom
$127 at my source... Mr. Auto Parts. I used them many times and loved their services and price. It seems as in that model year... depending on your VIN number... that you may requires modification kit.
http://www.mr-auto-parts.com /
Thanks. Just bought one from a local place, and now I am taking it back. I thought there was a rattle in the Pump, but the sound is the Fan Blade rubbing up against the bottom pulley. I'm not sure what would cause this, maybe I have the belt too tight?
Just noticed the Fan Clutch Bearing Bracket moves around. Guess I will be returning the Water pump and getting one of those.
Does anyone know if they are difficult to replace? I am a very adept DIY'r and have the tools. From what I can see in the pic's of the part, it is 5 bolts. I assume something other than the belt needs to come off before this can be replaced?
Also. What size HEX socket is needed for the Belt tentioner so I can loosen it?
I believe that it uses a 19mm.

In benz's you should use benz coolant, available only at the dealer. Make sure to flush all of the green stuff out. Richard

I don't agree with this and think it's just a way for you to pay 4 times as much for the same coolant.
If you want orange stuff there are cheaper brands available(zerex for example). there is nothing special about "mercedes" coolant.
My 2c(US)
marty
Whatever you do, Do Not Use Dexcool... nasty stuff.
Nah, I stay away from the dexcool. I will use the all color, it is getting good reviews from car buffs.
Man, the Bearing Bracket is a mother to remove. I hadn't planed on removing my radiator, but I will have to to get to the bolts on the Fan Blade.
Woohoo!! Replaced the Fan Clutch Bearing Bracket without the help of a book (the Mercedes manual I bought on CD doesn't show how to do it, and my book ordered from Haynes of UK isn't in my Indiana mailbox yet).
Now, it is time for me to refill the system with new antifreeze (I already citrus flushed the system). So, what is the best proceedure. I see that the radiator takes fluid in from the bottom, so I am unsure of the fill proceedures.
Thanks.
Thom

Zerex is green. The benz stuff isn't really orange either, it's a pinkish orange. Richard

Woops. I meant some other non mercedes orange stuff then :~)
Personally I think the whole orange antifreeze issue is a lark.