300E2.8 blower motor

I believe the blower motor in my 1993 300E2.8 has siezed up but until my Haynes manual arrives from the UK, I'm not sure how to get to it to check.
Could someone send me the instructions on how to get to the blower to take a look at it?
Thanks!
--
Steven Harrison

The motor is located under the hood, beneath the wiper arm. Get the hood vertical, unbolt the wiper arm assembly and you'll have access to the blower box. There are strap clamps that hold the cover on. The motor is right under the cover.