300SD auto transmission QUESTION

Is there any adjustments that can be made to the bands when the pan is off the 300SD Auto transmissionwhen changing filter and fluid?
Thanks for any reply here or to my email address.

Are there any adjustments that can be made to the bands when the pan is off the 300SD Auto transmissionwhen changing filter and fluid?
Thanks for any reply here or to my email address.