300sd seat switches

Would like to know if you can check seat operation without buying a new switch. I have purchased a recycled switch but only 2 of the three functions work, and I?m not sure if the motor or gear is the problem, or just that the 3 function switch has one faulty switch within it. I?m wondering if you can jump the swith to force any choosen motor to receive power to test the function of the seat motors. This is for an

85 300sd. thanks.
Reply to
rolf3