300SD SERVICE MANUAL

Hi,
I've asked this question before, but I've never gotten an answer. What is a decent DIY-friendly service manual for a 1984 300SD?
I'm looking on eBay, but I'm not finding anything decent-looking. I
was told to stay away from Haynes and Chilton, but do I also stay away from "real dealer computer diagnostic systems the ones that deals use" or are those "double dvd features" are actually decent? I'd like the manual to at least cover oil changes, tranny flushes, valve adjustments, basic schematics of where everything is etc.
I would LOVE if someone pointed me in the right direction.
Mia
Factory Service Manual is the best... on two CD.. Unless you want paper prints... ebay is only choice... I have both the CD and factory print manual for W126... engine print manual is for 380 or 500 engine
Is that two DVDs similar to ITEM 7977065789 on eBay right now? WIS Workshop Information System?
Thanks!
No...WIS does not cover the older vehicles too well. What you want is the Mercedes Service Library CD's. You might find the maintenance manual included in those CD's very useful. Peter

WIS is not the same as service manual... I don't have a WIS yet...
No, what you want is something like ebay item number 7976718515 Richard

http://www.tmcpubl.com//mercedes.html