300SD SERVICE MANUAL

Hi,

I've asked this question before, but I've never gotten an answer. What is a decent DIY-friendly service manual for a 1984 300SD?

I'm looking on eBay, but I'm not finding anything decent-looking. I was told to stay away from Haynes and Chilton, but do I also stay away from "real dealer computer diagnostic systems the ones that deals use" or are those "double dvd features" are actually decent? I'd like the manual to at least cover oil changes, tranny flushes, valve adjustments, basic schematics of where everything is etc.

I would LOVE if someone pointed me in the right direction.

Mia

Reply to
Mia

Factory Service Manual is the best... on two CD.. Unless you want paper prints... ebay is only choice... I have both the CD and factory print manual for W126... engine print manual is for 380 or 500 engine

Reply to
Tiger

Is that two DVDs similar to ITEM 7977065789 on eBay right now? WIS Workshop Information System?

Thanks!

Reply to
Mia

Reply to
Peter W Peternouschek

T.G. Lambach

WIS is not the same as service manual... I don't have a WIS yet...

Reply to
Tiger

Reply to
marlin