300SD turbo oil return tube gasket

Does anyone know the trick to installing the turbo oil return tube, seals (mostly the one just above the oil pan)Thanks!

Yeah, I did mine 3 years ago and it is a right cow. Getting it out is the hard part and the trick is to use a pipe clamp around the seal. To install it you just push. Over and over until the bugger finally goes in. Just keep trying.
Maybe some oil on the seal and surrounding area will help it slip in?
Richard Sexton wrote:

Thanks, I wasn't sure if it should be so tough but I'll push till it goes!

I wouldn't call it tough I'd call it annoyingly difficult. But not impossible.