300SDL How to remove wiper arm?

1986 300sdl
One of my wipers doesn't work -- the arm is loose where it attaches to the socket at the bottom of the windshield. But the arm doesn't seem to
want to come off with gentle prying. Is there a special way to remove it? Thanks,
-- Jeff
With a puller... do not try to pry it off as you will have a high chance of cracking your windshield... How do I know? hehehe...