300sdl service manual + wiring diagram

Does anyone know where I can find a good service manual for my 300SDL? I would like to start doing some of the maintenence myself and want a manual that is clear and concise, preferably not published in England.

ALSO, in preparation for my next trip to San Diego, I want to replace my Becker with an Alpine CD, external power amp and ADS speakers. Anyone know where I can find a schematic for the stereo?

Man I love this car! Comfy, 28-30mpg while doing 75-80mph all day long. And my 2 dogs love the roomy back seat!

Reply to
Earnest

Telling us what year it was built might help?

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Reply to
Earnest

You can get the service manual on CD-ROM. I found one on Ebay by just searching for 300SDL. The CD-ROM is fairly complete, but I found it hard to read. I think the resolution of the images is just not as good as a paper manual.

-- Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Thanks, I'll check ebay!