300SDL tire question

My '86 300SDL currently has Toyo 215/60R15's on it that were on it when i bought the car last year It handles great in wet or dry, better even tham my 450SL does. It has come time to replace 2 of them. The
local Toyo dealer say proper size for a 300SDL should be a 205/65 instead of its current 215/60's. Theirs run $110each. I have never bough Toyo's before. Is that a fair price, or does someone have a recommendation of a tire that handles great in all weather for this size car? TIA, Shannon 86 300sdl 294k miles 80 450sl 218k miles
That's too much money for Toyo... shop around... even tirerack.com or tires.com has better prices.
As for the tire size, 215/60R15 is totally acceptable with very tiny change in rolling circumference. I would prefer to put on 215/60R15 than the OEM size.