300SDL transmission reseal

I am in the process of resealing the transmission from a 300SDL does anyone have any helpful hints on things to look for in this transmission. The transmission has been working fine except that it had a bad leak on the front seal, so I am taking it apart to reseal it and replace anything that needs replacing. The K1 clutch pack(second from the front) the lining is breaking up so I plan on replacing that set, should I replace all of the clutch packs at this time or just the ones that look bad, what about the brake bands they look ok but my concern is if the one clutch pack is starting to break up may be the others are not far behind does anyone have insight as to the parts that should be replaced Thanks Doug

Reply to
droth