300SE Heater motor

I have a 300 SE (3.2 Litre petrol)1993 When I corner the heater motor makes a horrible noise as if the bearings need replacing. Is there any adjustment I can do and if not, is it difficult to replace the
motor bearings Many thanks Chu UK
Just change the motor... don't bother trying to rebuild it... The part is 13 years old... lots of things wear out.