300se immobiliser

I have just bought a 1993 300SE 3199cc The insurance company want to know what model the alarm/immobiliser is. I know it is the original one but can anyone tell me what model was fitted
to this car. By the way it is a UK model Many thanks Chu
It is a passive MB factory alarm system. It is activated when you lock the door. When tripped, it will not allow you to start the car.
Thanks Tiger I contacted Mercedes today and they informed me it was a MBSS model made by Scorpion and fitted by Mercedes as standard at the time, they even sent me a letter of confirmation for my Insurance Company. Well done Mercedes-Benz of Warrington Regards Chu