300sl (129) soft top question

Hello all,     Just had the soft top on my 300sl replaced and when I put it up the switch light stays on and beeps and flashes when I move the
vehicle. Seems like all the latches are working. Any ideas like a reset somewhere???
B F Rollins II
1963 220 (now history) Blue/Grey
1981 240d (body cancer claimed this one ) Ivory/Brown 192k
1992 300sl 68000 (Daily driver) Black/Black