300TD vacuum lock troubleshooting proceedure?

Hi. I need to troubleshoot my vacuum door locks. What's the proceedure for this? I have a Mity Vac.
Thanks!

they just aren't working??
Check that the vacuum line isn't disconnected from the engine - very common.
then look for cracked lines, accumulators and then check for perished vacuum actuators

its also possible that the 1 way valve has failed in the engine compartment - easy to test that one with your mouth :)

Try this link. It has a section that covers the pneumatic system. It gives you a good test procedure and a schematic.
Bill 1984 300D Turbo
http://skinnerbox.steaky.org/123_DISK2/program/123-cd-index.html
See Section "80".