300TD vacuum lock troubleshooting proceedure?

Hi. I need to troubleshoot my vacuum door locks. What's the proceedure for this? I have a Mity Vac.

Thanks!

Reply to
rrood

Taxman

they just aren't working??

Check that the vacuum line isn't disconnected from the engine - very common.

then look for cracked lines, accumulators and then check for perished vacuum actuators

Reply to
Taxman

its also possible that the 1 way valve has failed in the engine compartment - easy to test that one with your mouth :)

Reply to
Taxman

Try this link. It has a section that covers the pneumatic system. It gives you a good test procedure and a schematic.

Bill

1984 300D Turbo

See Section "80".

Reply to