300TD windows

Group, I have found that I have 2 non-operational windows. The switch is not at fault. Are there common "gotcha's" about MB windows.Before I tear open the doors to check the
motors, anything easier to check first. You'd think if the motor was at fault, the driver's side would die first, but the passenger side is out, and the driver side backseat is out. Tnx,Adysthemic
Relays. The switch you push energizes a relay which energizes the motor. The relays are interchangeable so switch them around and you may find the bad one(s). The task is to find where they are clustered.
--

2008 T.G.Lambach. Publication in any form requires prior written
permission.

I would start out with fuse first... take them out and put a new one in. They look okay in place but when you take them out... you will see they are bad.
If that didn't work, then I would take the switch apart and clean all the contacts inside it. It is almost always the switch when you can open but not close... or vice versa.
Hi You may disconnect the battery for 10 mins and reconnect it again. Good luck Chris