300TD - Years to avoid

I'm considering a 300TD wagon and I'm wondering if there are any years to avoid?
Thanks in advance

Are you talking about the W123? These are great!! Just don't pay too much.Also there is no 300TD that you should avoid.Well now that I think about it,do check the floor boards under the carpet for rust,especially at the accelerator pedal and the base of the pass/driver seat rears.Make sure it is not 'soft',but thats about it!
here are some ideas: 1980 - no turbo, ~80HP, other years were turbo. 1985 - best year for rear end gearing for highway cruising. 1987 - motor change with hydraulic lifters, no more valve adjustment as regular maintenance.
I'm considering a 300TD wagon and I'm wondering if there are any years to avoid?
Thanks in advance
300TD was produced 5-78 to 1-86 300TD turbo was produced 11-80 to 1-86 all share the same engine -OM6117
hit 1 too many ones on the engine-OM617
Also the turbo version has 123 HP Woooooooooo!