300TDT/W123/-84 running slow during first mile driving.

No probs with starting. I,ve tried 3 different cars of this type. All of them have this problem. Major leak of power during the first km driving. Then things runs better and finally everything runs perfect.
My local dealer told me that 300TDT/W123 had this problem and there were noting to do about it.

It's not a problem, it's they way the car was designed to warm up.
I don't really have this problem with mine at all ('81 300TDT), though I do get more smoke if I have to accelerate onto a highway when it's cold. Mine still takes off like a rabbit.
It's a rebuilt, though, with maybe 20K miles on it, so that may make a difference.