350SD - Anyone know where I can get a 1991 W126 350 SD motor?

Hello all,
Anyone know where I can get a 1991 W126 350 SD motor?
I believe you can get one from a w140 chassis as well.
I need the whole thing!
Thanks!

www.adsitco.com
I havea an old catelogue, but they used to sell them. They aren't cheap, as nothing at adsit is what I would characterise as cheap. They list the engine number as 603.970.
Again this was out of a very old catelogue.