350sdl (90)

I have a problem with the automatic gearbox . Forward is NO problem . But when selecting reverse , and the gearbox is hot , I have to rev it up to get
it moving. But when the gearbox is cold, it operates normal. Any one having a clue what I have to do to solve this ?? The car has 135000 mils. Thank you!