Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Hello everybody!
Hey there everyone, I just joined this group and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself! :)
8
8

Weekly Nascar Pocket Guide
Weekly Nascar Pocket Guide

Unlimited Wii Downloads! Wii Games, Wii Music & Much More!
Unlimited Wii Downloads! Wii Games, Wii Music & Much More!

E320 cdi servicing schedule
Hello all, I'm on the point of buying a very tidy E320 cdi with 75k on the clock. Am I looking at a huge servicing bill in the near future? I expect it's due for a major service at either 80 or 90k...
5
5

all weather tyres for SL500?
Hi, I've got a 2002 SL500 with AMG 18 inch wheels, the front currently has a PZero 255/35 18 and the rear is PZERO 285/35 18. I know it's a long shot, but I wondered if anyone does an all weather tyre...
3
3

E320 Part Number...
Hello all, Would anyone have the part number for the rear window stop light on a 96 E320? I've been trying to find this on the web with no luck. The interior is dark tan/pumpkin. Thank you, Marty.
6
6

Simple Air Mass Sensor Check for DIY car buffs
While having the air filter assembly off and car running, lean over and with your mouth, blow air on the sensor. Idle should change with an operational sensor (mine dropped, I think it fooled the...
4
4

240d ring job
My 240d has over 180k miles and has a fair cloud of smoke with the oil filler cap removed. Last I checked all cylinders compression was around 350. Oil, filters, injector cleaner, valve adjustment,...
2
2

VDS embrayage pour Mercedes 240D
A vendre embrayage + filtre à air pour MERCEDES 240D diésel série 123... origine dans la boîte jamais utilisés, 60 euros le tout à débattle, secteur FRANCHE COMTE - contact M. Dawen 0950500538

Hard shifting follow up
I posted here a few months ago because the automatic transmission in my '87 w124 had stopped shifting up smoothly (especially at less than full throttle). I took it to my mechanic last month and after...

Should my 94 E420 stall when I remove air filter assembly?
With the air filter assembly off should my e420 stall or idle smoothly? I remember a while ago time ago removing my air filter assembly when changing air filters then trying to start engine and it...

Vends embrayage pour 240D 123...
Vends embrayage, filtre à l'air pour Mercedes 240D 123...tout neuf jamais utilisé, ideal voiture de collection le tout 60 euros secteur de Franche Comté - M. 0950500538

Sprinter seat Questions
Hello All, I hope someone can help me out with a Question about the Sprinter model with the soft ride front seats. I have been told that the seats and the front suspension have issues when the driver...

Technical Auto Systems online reference site
Was surfing for info about my Mass Air Sensor and found this site.... FYI may help with DIY projects, although not MB specific, there's great principles in great detail...see link below Derf

PICS: Crazy Arabs - GOLD Mercedes C63 - where else... DUBAI
There?s no word on if this is a genuine paint job or just a wrap, but judging from the ripples in the paint we sure hope nobody (no matter how much money they have to blow) spent the big bucks on the...