380 miss at idle continued

Hello, Recently (within the last 1000 miles or so), my 1985 380SE developed a miss. It only happens after the car has been on for about 2 minutes after a
cold start. It happens when idling (at a rate of how you say out loud miss 1 2 3 miss 1 2 3 miss), and then when between the speeds of 0-2mph it happens at a more frequent rate (missmissmissmiss) and then at speeds above that it goes away.I've included a list of when stuff possibly related to this was last done 4000 miles ago fuel injectors, fuel injector seals and holders, idle air tubes, spark plugs 20000 (yes, 20 thousand) miles ago timing chain, spark plug wires, distributor rotor and cap,. one camshaft Thanks, Richard
Also, I forgot to ask, is it okay to drive the car while it has this miss? Thanks, Richard

1
happens
it
camshaft
not a good idea to drive it whilst it misses this much...
it may do some considerably bad harm your engine
first thing came to my mind...was spark wires....have you changed them all? this seems the most reasonable, since you described a connection to engine temp....
chance in resistance and so on
I'd say this is NOT a mechanical issue...but only electrical / ignition
alex

after
miss
was
spark
They were all replaced about 20,000 miles ago. I've noticed some more symptoms (I've only been home for 1 day to test things for myself).I found that after driving on the highway for 10 or so minutes, the problem will completely go away once I'm in town for about 15 minutes, and then come back in full force. Also, at speed, if I give light acceleration (i.e. not cruising and not excellerating quickly), the car stutters and feels like it has a minor miss. Richard

developed
that
have your v8 hooked up to a motor analyzer to find out which of the 8 is the culprit
then continue....well, you have done a lot of things...almost too much
have the compression checked on all cylinders....next would be head gasket... does it lose water? might be coolant reaching into the combustion zone of one or more cylinders....thus not having it ignit correctly...
2 cent from alex

loud
this

the
That costs money doesn't it? Hmmm, I might not be doing that. Do you think it could last with a miss like this for about 5 years if I only drive about 6000miles/year?

It does, but only through the overflow at the top of the tank. If I fill it up to the line when the engine is cold, it will leak out enough to go about 2cm below the line, and then it will stop leaking out.