380SE: Alarm goes off every time I open the car

Hi, I'm told that I can stop this if I look under the floorboard on the passenger side and unplug the alarm from the amplifier.
I took up the rug, and I see a piece of plastic screwed on, and also a
long thin panel on the right.
When I pry up the thin panel on the right a bit, I see a yellow cord that splits in three (it looks like it might be the vacuum system that controls the door locks). I also see a really thick cord.
How do I know what cord is the "alarm" cord?
--Brian
Wrong panel I think. Take off the floor mat. Take off the carpet. You will see black plastic being held down with a couple screws. Unscrew the black plastic from th floor and now you will see some wiring. The one of the alarm has a big connector on it. You simply disconnect that. Richard

That's not it. It is passenger front floor... remove both carpet... then you see a black false plastic floor... lift that up and you will see the alarm box in that black floor... Just disconnect the wiring harness and put a piece of electrical tape on the openings for the wiring harness... after all, there is live power there.