380sl brakes

I just installed a rebuilt power booster I have good brakes, but I have to go to the floor to get them. I have not bled them yet. Is there any thing else I sould do first? Also there are two button on top of the master
cylinder and my manual does not cover them. What are they and how do they work. Thanks Jim