380sl info needed

My repainted 83 is coming home soon, for the first time, but I wonder if anyone can tell me:
is the hardtop hoist available for purchase from anyone? How do I get
this? And what do I do with the top when I take it off?
does anyone know of a 'jump seat' available for this car - or is it simply too small to do? I saw one online but I was wondering if anyone has actaually seen or had one, and can tell me about it...
Is there electronic locking for this car? Looking to remote this.
is the steering wheel replaceable and is it advisable? Looking for a sportier ride - or is the stock wheel ok?
Mind you, I don't have the car in front of me and don't know about it except I have always coveted it. If there are any info sites anyone can point me to, I'd be very grateful...
I've also got a 1983 380SL. Having a neat conversation about timing chains on this newsgroup if that interests you.
I've seen 380SL's with different steering wheels - kinda neat but depends on your taste. Jump seats were available many places a number of years ago but hard to find now. Not very practical except for a very young child, or if you are kinda short and like the drivers seat positioned all the way forward.
What color is your SL? I would like different wheels, chrome fender flares, and chrome door jams for mine. But, first I have to budget do convert my engine to dual timing chain and new tires (12 years old).
www.380SL.8k.com

mine is being repainted in the charcoal color. it's an 83...

Robert -
You'll find most of what you seek here:
http://www.performanceproducts.com/default.aspx
Jerry Wolfram '78 450 SL - 211K miles
Robert Blank wrote:

- My 11-year old daughter and I take our hard tops off by hand, place them on a pad and lean against the wall, cover. Hoists are also available on e-bay (some brute force, some manual winch, some electric), and they store the top up against the ceiling of yopur garage. Real soon now, we are going to build one. There are also hardtop holders on casters. I know one guy who sets it on the roof of his garage with a cleat and eyebolts to hold it in place.
- http://www.worlduph.com - for jump seat and interior/top supplies - good
- Stock locks are vacuum, don't know if conversion to remote is easily done.
- To replace the steering wheel, CAREFULLY pry the MB symbol in the center out, and there is a metric socket head screw holding the wheel on. Use a new screw or Loctite when replacing
- http://www.slack.net/~thundt/mercedes - much useful stuff
Mike & Silverbird 82 380 SL, 161K miles & 'the red car' 81 380 SL 124K miles