380sl Starter Installation Question

Got a Bosch rebuilt starter today for my 380sl today. Got out my 10mm Allen socket, a swivel, and some extensions, and got under the car. However, I'm having a lot trouble seating the Allen in the starter's
upper bolt because of a line running down into the transmission. I hate to open a can of worms by disconnecting and moving this line if i don't have to.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again in advance..