380sl won't start

I purchased this car six months ago and it have had NO problems at all. Runs great until yeterday. I tried to start it yesterday and it turned over great but just wouldn't catch. I tested the battery and it is fine, however the lights dim a bit when I turn on the ignition. I don't know much about cars, but am wondering if I am missing something simple?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Reply to
trace

Fuel pump relay... check the date stamped on the side... if it is more than

10 years old... it's probably bad. Give it a whack and put it back in.
Reply to
Tiger