3rd Tail light lens melted on 95 S320

The lens on my third tail light finally melted through today. It has been deformed for several years from the heat output of the 20 watt halogen bulb used in the fixture.
Any idea if this lens is available seperately, one guy told me you must purchase the entire assembly.
Any ideas will be appreciated.....
Bob
On the assembly,are there different MB part numbers?If there is only one then you will more than likely have to purchase the entire unit.
If so, that's what http://www.car-part.com is for.
Collin :)